There are a total of 14 villas to choose from with 6 enjoying large solarium areas that provide elevated views across the golf to the Coast.
Each villa features stunning Danish design and qualities throughout. They have doublé height ceilings, open concept living romos flooded with natural light and each has a private salt water pool. There is also the option of adding a jacuzzi.
These villas have 2 storeys plus a very large basement with lots of natural light. The basement has the potential to be used as a gym, office, wine cellar, storage room, technical room or laundry.
Stairs lead to the ground floor that comprises of dining and entertainment zones in an open plan design – leading out to the terrace and pool area. On the first floor is the master suite with dressing room and private bathroom. There is an additional 2 bedrooms that share a bathroom.
Underfloor heating in the bathrooms and pre-installation throughout
• Floor to ceiling high quality Cortizo Guardian sun double glazed Windows with high energy efficiency
• Polished limestone flooring inside continued outside onto the porches and terraces which will be non-slip
• Fully fitted kitchens with island, Bosch appliances and silestone work tops
• Premium quality bathrooms with ROCA. The Gap porcelainware
• Saltwater pool with LED lighting
• Rooftop solarium option with jacuzzi
• Parking and golf buggy charging área option.
This amazing Development is located almost halfway between the hugely popular towns of Marbella and Fuengirola on the boundary of the municipalities of Mijas Costa and Marbella. The development boasts impressive golf, sea and countryside views from the western borders of the extremely popular Calahonda and just a 15 minute stroll to some of the finest beaches of the area.
• The Eastern side of Marbella famed for the best beaches on the coast
• Just a few minutes walk to Cabopino Golf driving range and clubhouse
• Very short drive to the commercial zones of Calahonda and Elviria
• 15 minutes drive to both central Marbella and Fuengirola
• 30 minutes drive to Malaga Airport